WHY HIRE A WEDDING CONSULTANT?
The months prior to your wedding day can be very stressful because of all the things that need to be donephone calls to make, appointments to keep, the decisions that have to be made, and, the lack of time to do it all.
A Certified Wedding Consultant is a professional who:
Wedding Consultants are F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
- Will help you plan and personalize your eventall within your budget and time frame.
- You can rely on to answer etiquette questions.
- Knows how to coordinate all the details of an event with the least amount of hassles.
- Is prepared to handle any problems that arise, leaving you the time to enjoy your family and friends on your wedding day.
Home >> About Naznin >> Services >> Testimonials >> Contact
- Financial Manager and Facilitator: Organizes the best possible wedding within my budget, making the dollars go further through money-saving suggestions; Does the "legwork" for me, seeking reputable restaurants, caterers, limousines, and all other vendors.
- Resource Center: Helps me find unique ideas and entertainment to create a one-of-a-kind wedding.
- Intermediary: Helps keep peace if there are disagreements between my family and me.
- Etiquette Adviser: Keeps my etiquette correct.
- Negotiator: Hires the necessary suppliers, entertainers, caterer, photographer, etc. (upon my approval), keeping my best interests in mind.
- Director: Keeps my plans in order and running on time.
- "Stuff Happens" Emergency Management Team: Makes sure everything goes smoothly on my wedding day, as we planned
Copyright © 2002-2005 Sensational Weddings, Inc. All rights reserved.